Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Default setting Page Setup on a workbook level

Hi Brian,

right click on the worksheets tab | Select all | File | Page setup

hope this helps
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

" escreveu:

Hello -

My question is a relatively simple one, though the answer has eluded
me thus far. I know how to perform changes to Page Setup on a
worksheet-by-worksheet basis (File - Page Setup) but I have to think
there's a way to do this across an entire workbook in one move. Does
anyone know of one?

On a more general basis, what I am trying to accomplish (through
whatever means neccesary) is set the entire workbook to print one page
per worksheet. Again, I would think this would be easy to do rather
than go page by page (a tedious time waster when the workbook has 60+
worksheets) so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks -

CV