Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Filter isn't working with a VBA Code

You could get to where you want by just forgetting the macro and using the
AutoFilter to filter what you want, and also including filtering out the 0's
and C's in that column with the Custom selection DoesNotEqual......0 AND
DoesNotEqual.....C

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

" wrote:

Can anyone help me with this problem:

I use a code in my excel sheet to hide rows when there is a "0" (zero)
or a "C" is in a cell in the colomn. Now when I use my auto filter,
it's not filtering anything!

This is how (a part of) my sheet looks:

1 C
1 H
2 M
2 T
3 K
3 H
4 0

This is how the code lookslike:

Dim X As Boolean

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim R As Long
If X = True Then Exit Sub
X = True
For R = 1 To Cells(65535, 3).End(xlUp).Row
Select Case Cells(R, 3).Value
Case "", 0, "C"
Me.Rows(R).Hidden = True
Case Else
Me.Rows(R).Hidden = False
End Select
Next
X = False
End Sub

What I want is to use the auto filter on the rows, but if I do this
now, the filter does not filter anything!

Who can help with this problem?

Greets, Berry