Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Greg Bergin

Default vary the vlookup array depending on the value in a cell

I want to populate a cell with a value from a pivot table on one of nine
sheets, depending on the value in another cell. I have a list of names in a
column, each of which corresponds to a worksheet within that workbook.
Depending on the name in that column, I want to get data in a pivot table
from their specific worksheet. All the individuals' worksheets are identical
in format, so the only thing that would need to change in a vlookup is the
array. Is there an easy way to do this, rather than having a monster If
formula?