Ragdyer

In my formula and Aladin's, replace "Range" with the actual cells containing
your totals.
A1:A100 - G25:G500 - X5:X5000 - Whatever !

In my formula, that's all that's necessary, before you drag down to copy as
needed.

In Aladin's formula, you'll also have to replace "K3" with the cell address
that you're entering his formula into, and then drag down to copy as needed.
--
HTH,

RD

"Jeff T" wrote in message
Thank you for the reply.
In the formula you gave me do I need to replace the Range and Row items

with
the actual range of cells in the column where I have the totals? There are

no
rows that need to be in the cells with the formula you supplied (I think)
because it's a column that has the final costs in them that I wish to

display
in consective order.
Thanks again,
Jeff

"Aladin Akyurek" wrote:

Choose a start cell to put the formula in, say, K3...

In K3 enter & copy down

=SMALL(Range,ROW()-ROW(K$3)+1)

Jeff T wrote:
I created an Excel sheet for calculating the cost of items when a

value is
entered in two cells. The formula in cost column for each row is:
=IF(ISERROR(G3/F3),"",G3/F3)
I also have a cell that shows me the lowest number in the column:
=MIN(I3:I34)
I would like to create cells that will show me the next lower number

and
then a cell to show the next lower number to that. I would only like

display the 5 lowest numbers and as you can see I can easily show the

lowest.
I don't know what formula to use in the consecutive cells to show the

next to
lowest and so on.
Thanks for any help.
Jeff