Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kevin Vaughn

Default How can I CUT and paste to convert columns to rows?

This is not a definitive answer to your question, but in my experience, there
are certain things that cannot be done after a CUT that can be done after a
COPY. They seem to be the things that you do with Paste Special so I assume
that it is not possible to do what you ask. (other than workarounds like what
was already suggested.)

--
Kevin Vaughn

"Lillylutoo" wrote:

In converting columns to rows, I am able to COPY and paste but cannot CUT and
paste. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to do this?
Thank you.