Ragdyer

OR,
From any cell:

=SMALL(Range,ROW(A1))

And copy down.
--
HTH,

RD

"Aladin Akyurek" wrote in message
Choose a start cell to put the formula in, say, K3...

In K3 enter & copy down

=SMALL(Range,ROW()-ROW(K$3)+1)

Jeff T wrote:
I created an Excel sheet for calculating the cost of items when a value

is
entered in two cells. The formula in cost column for each row is:
=IF(ISERROR(G3/F3),"",G3/F3)
I also have a cell that shows me the lowest number in the column:
=MIN(I3:I34)
I would like to create cells that will show me the next lower number and
then a cell to show the next lower number to that. I would only like to
display the 5 lowest numbers and as you can see I can easily show the

lowest.
I don't know what formula to use in the consecutive cells to show the

next to
lowest and so on.
Thanks for any help.
Jeff