Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Excel e-mail list to netscape

Copy the visible cells to a new (temporary) worksheet in column A.

Then in B1, put this formula:
=a1

In B2, put this formula:
=b1&","&a2
And drag down the column.

Copy that last cell and paste into your email program.

Richinmemphis wrote:

First - I'm not a VBA programmer, so I have to keep this simple!

I have a list of filtered Excel e-mail addresses. Is there a way to
copy these and have them appear in Netscape?

Right now, I have to filter my data list, copy the filtered e-mail
addresses, paste them into MS Word, Convert the resultant table, search
and replace the paragraph marks with commas, then delete the two extra
commas at then end. Once this is done, I can copy and paste directly
into the Netscape address window.

Obviously, alot of steps.

I'd like my users to just be able to highlight the filtered e-mail list
in Excel, press an assigned Macro button, and have Netscape open with
the e-mail addresses appearing in the address window.

Ideas???

Thanks!

--
Richinmemphis