Jeff T

Default Formula for Sequencing Totals

I created an Excel sheet for calculating the cost of items when a value is
entered in two cells. The formula in cost column for each row is:
=IF(ISERROR(G3/F3),"",G3/F3)
I also have a cell that shows me the lowest number in the column:
=MIN(I3:I34)
I would like to create cells that will show me the next lower number and
then a cell to show the next lower number to that. I would only like to
display the 5 lowest numbers and as you can see I can easily show the lowest.
I don't know what formula to use in the consecutive cells to show the next to
lowest and so on.
Thanks for any help.
Jeff