Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Default Looking up values that are repeated in a column

Hi!

Use the Autofilter.

Select a cell in your data range
Goto DataFilterAutoFilter

From each drop down select the criteria to filter that column on.

It's real easy!

This could also be done with formulas but it's a whole lot more complicated.

Biff

"KC2006" wrote in
message ...

I am trying lookup data in a table that is repeated numerous times in a
column. I want to get the total for that data. For example, Col A is
Proj Name, Col B is cost center, Col C is amount billed, Col D is Month
billed, and Col E is employee. I want to be able to look up all that
was billed to Project A for Cost Center 1234 in January...etc. etc...

--
KC2006
KC2006's Profile: