Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rachael

Default Hide/unhide with data below

That is what I figured. The problem then lies in Printing. The data needs to
be above, and the calculations below, all on one page when printed. Any other
ideas?

Is there a way to print more than one worksheet on one page, so if I moved
the data to another sheet, print both sheets on one page?

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Rachael

You certainly cannot hide part of a column...all or nothing I am afraid...
can you not duplicate the calculations below the other columns, calculations
do not need to be below their columns

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Rachael" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet set up something like this

A B C D E
1 data
2 data
3 totals
4
5 calculations for totals
6 more calculations

Sorry...very rough. I have data in columns A to BZ that are totaled in row
49.

From row 53 and below, columns A to F, I have additional calculations
based
on the total sin row 49.

Sometimes i do not use every column (data is calculated bi-weekly) and I
hide the columns I have not used, since I have to print a report on one
page.

The problem is, I often do not use columns CDEF, but I can't hide them
because of the data in the calculations below. Is there a way to hide the
data above and not below?

I cannot move the calculations to another sheet, because they need to be
printed on the same page, unless there is a way to do that?

Any ideas?