Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I Change the value in a count function from 1 to .25

I'd try something like sum(if(isnumber(<range),.25,0))

Enter as an array formula by pressing control-shift-enter. (This will
put the curly brackets {} around the formula.)

This will see if the cell has a number in it and add 0.25 to the total.

David Biddulph wrote:
"n2lth" wrote in message
I need to count my cells that have numbers in them every cell with a number
needs to = .25 not 1. When I use the count function it uses values 1, 2,
3
I need it to count .25, .50, .75, 1

Multiply the answer by 0.25?
--