Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ufo_pilot

Default Having one form show another form's input?

This will prevent your cells from reading "0" when there is no entry in the
info sheet:
=IF(Sheet1!A1<"",Sheet1!A1,"")
this would reside in Sheet2, A1
Then it will read whatever is in Sheet1, A1

"hoyt" wrote:

in the second form click the cell you want to display the info, press = then
click on the cell you wish it to display in the user form and press enter.
ive asked a similar Q; on how to do this for an entire sheet or book, maybe
usefull for what you want ?

"Lucosa" wrote:

I'm trying to get my user form to show data in my spreadsheet. I've tried
things like .Value = Range("E1") and things like that, but nothing seems to
work.
I have 2 forms. The first form is an information-entering type form.
The second I want to display that information that the user inputs (his/her
name, number, etc.) How can this be done?