Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
linda4u

Default Help Please!!!

Hello i really need help with aformula if possible, i have data on
sheet1 on b2 has the name of the product and on c2 the value of this
product,and on a1 i have the number for each of this products, can i
have a formula or something on sheet2 i need to type the product number
and b2 would have the product name on c2 tha amount i need for this
product but can this product remember the value that it was assigned on
sheet1 and only show the total after the amount needed its entered on c2
can d2 display the total amount of this product with out having the valu
of the product on the same sheet, PLEASE HELP MY BOSS ITS GOING TO KILL
ME IF I DON HAVE THIS DONE FOR HIM, AND I NEED MY JOB THANK YOU IN
ADVANCE

--
linda4u
linda4u's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35381