Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default update links

Hundreds of times <vbg.

Adriana Malamud wrote:

Thanks!! It worked perfectly! I didnt realize that the same question was
already posted, sorry, I've just found out.
--
Adriana

"Dave Peterson" escribió:

xl2002+ likes to recalculate any workbooks that were created in previous
versions. In earlier versions of excel, if you answer No to the update links
prompt, the existing values are kept. In xl2002+, you get those errors.

Jim Rech posted a registry tweak:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP11.phx .gbl

Adriana Malamud wrote:

I used to recieve an excel worksheet by mail done using Excel XP. Now I've
changed to Excel 2003, but I still need to open the worksheet. But since the
change of version, when I tried to open it, it doesn't matter if I ask
"update" Or "don´t update" the links, the formulas go to VALUE error message.
I think it must be because of the temp OLK directory but have no idea how to
change it. Any help?
Thanks a lot!!
--
Adriana