Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Copy and Paste

Default how can I paste 10 cells but inverting the position of the cel

Hi Ken,

That is a very simple and brilliant idea. I can't believe I didn't think of
it before.
Thank you very much!

"Ken Johnson" wrote:

Copy and Paste wrote:
I'd like to copy 10 cells and paste them inverted, last cell first and first
cell last, not transpose, but vertically. Like fliping the 10 cells.

If you have a nearby spare column with numbers 1 to 10 (or any other
sequence of increasing numbers) down that column in the same rows as
your 10 cells you are wanting to copy then invert, you could invert
them before copying, then paste the inverted copy. To invert before
copy just select a range of cells includes your 10 cells for inversion
and the cells with increasing numbers, then sort by the increasing
numbers column in decreasing order. Then do the copy/paste, then resort
ascending order to restore the original data's order.

Ken Johnson