Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lee254

Default copy cell from one sheet to another

thanks for the help, your suggestion worked as expected. but...that leads to
another question. i am trying to make this an automated process, so, is it
possible to enter the information in the cell in the timesheet, and have it
automaticaly enter the same information on the other sheet?
again, thanks for your help and your time, its appreciated.

"lee254" wrote:

I have a daily timesheet, I would like to be able to post the info from a
certain cell from the time sheet to another sheet which i have already
formated to calculate: wages, taxes, 401K,ect..
Source sheet and cell # are C:\besiforms\besireports\612timesheet!h22.
Destination is C:\besiforms\besireports\time