Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default Apply Absolute Reference to multiplie cells

If not familiar with VBA and macros, see David McRitchie's site for more on
"getting started".

In the meantime..........

There are 4 macros in my original posting. Each will change references in a
particular manner.

First...create a backup copy of your original workbook.

To create a General Module, hit ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor.

Hit CRTL + R to open Project Explorer.

Find your workbook/project and select it.

Right-click and InsertModule. Paste the code in there. Save the
workbook and hit ALT + Q to return to your workbook.

Run the macros by going to ToolMacroMacros.

You can also assign these macros to a button or a shortcut key combo

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:22:26 -0500, lostinformulas
<lostinformulas.29axjp_1150136703.9567@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote:

Gord Dibben,

I haven't really ever use VB. Can you give me more details how to apply
the code that you supplied.

I know to go into VB Editor and sellect the worksheet that I want to
Apply this to then I pasted the code that you supplied. What else Do I
need to do? And how will I be able to see if it worked? Will the
formula actually show up with the absolute refence or will it be behind
the scene?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP