Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
diglas1 via OfficeKB.com

Default Can I select and Group Autoshapes in Excel 97 ?

Don and David,
Thanks both for the information about portals and usenet groups. I wasn't
and still am not aware of how each gather and handle information from the web,
but was interested to see that my main information sources, garnered from web
pages from Google searches may not be the best or most friendly to those who
put time and effort into building websites. Will now take a look into the
world on Google Groups.
Thanks again.

David McRitchie wrote:
Unfortunately picking out select groups of web sites to search is all that
most people can really be bothered with, such a shame, considering
all the work that many people put into real web sites.

I guess we've pretty much ruined the thread now to ask another (related)
Excel question, sorry about that.

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
And Ron DeBruins google addin is good
http://www.rondebruin.nl/

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
exceltip and about 80 other revenue hungry sites.
Most of us see only what is posted as plain text.