Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ICTag

Default De-activating null value display

Hi Experts,
I've learnt that I can go into options (under tools) to de-activate the
display of zeros when null values are referenced. But whenever I navigate
round the spreadsheet the option reverts to displayng zeros.

Is this option a local setting on my pc, or is it part of the spreadsheet,
or is it dependent on the worksheet being viewed?

Is there a way of de-activating this forever?

Tom
PS: This is number 2 of a series of 3 questions that have been bugging me
for ages.