Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hari

Default 2 windows for workbook - Macro switches worksheet

Hi,

I use a shortcut macro for doing paste special values of formulas from
one series of cells to other and it works just fine.

Sub PasteSpecialValues()
'
' PasteSpecialValues Macro
' Macro recorded 6/8/2006 by Hari Prasadh
'

'
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

End Sub

Today, I had 2 windows of the same workbook open and when I was copying
some formulas from one worksheet and pasting in another worksheet
(different window of the same workbook) the first window's worksheet
also changed to second window's worksheet.

Why would this switch hapen?

Regards,
HP
India