Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sarah_Lecturer

Default Auto Update Info from Different Sheets?

Try this

Type in cell a1 the number 3

click in cell b3
type
=
click on cell a1

press enter

change the number in cell a1

Is this similar to what you want?

"silencebreaking" wrote:

I'm not sure if it is or not. There are 10 sales reps listed in each
month. I want their individual amounts to show up next to their name,
not everyones total amount.

Or do you mean that I should go through each month, and select each
sale that is made by George, John, Linda, Jim, etc, etc, etc
individually to get the points to show up in their area on the total
page?

I'd like for it to automatically update the totals page when a new sale
is entered, without the person entering the sale having to tell it to
add the new sale each time.

Thanks!
Samantha

Sarah_Lecturer Wrote:
On worksheet 9 in the cell where you want the answer
1. Type =sum(
2. click on May 2006 hilight relevant cells
3. Press ,
3.Click on next sheet
4.hilight relevant cells
5.Continue until all relevant cells are selected for all months
6.Press Enter on the keyboard

Hope this is what you are looking for

Sarah xx
QUOTE]