Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nastech

Default How to add rows, to point to new row

Thankyou.. helps some... I just got to work, sorry to say every time give
more info, told cannot do it :), have already / just got to work, I think,
with offset..

what is / will dynamic range do?

anyways, it is for an in document hyperlink, cut pasting lines above a title
line, was forever moving hyperlink out of position (swear every 5 minutes,
fixing cell references on 6-12 links was killing me.. ) got 1st half
recently from someone
just figured out rest:
(where z1 is the number of lines down from title line, want it to go)

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",OFFSET(A505,$Z$1,1)) ,"P2") for downwards
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",OFFSET(A505,-1,1)),"P2") for up

not sure what the following is doing (or if all necessary)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",

thanks..
"Paul Lautman" wrote:

nastech wrote:
Must be some way to point to a new row, from something like:

=CELL("row",A500) to be able to reference in the same formula,
add plus or minus lines. open to any function that would do that..

cell? row? line.. offset? do not know how to put together. thanks.

You could use a dynamic range, or you could use OFFSET. You need to give us
more information about what it is you are doing.