Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?

I suspect he wants what Excel calls a Radar chart, with 12 categories
(spokes).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"James Silverton" wrote in message
Robert wrote on Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:36:02 -0700:

R I'm looking for a 12-dimension version of the Visio spider
R chart template - or guidance that a non-expert could apply
R to change one of the provided tabs into a 12-d version.

A little further explanation seems needed. Some people claim to be able to
visualize in 4 dimensions but most at best can use a projection into 3;
isn't a tesseract a 3-d projection of a 4-d cube :-)

James Silverton.