Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Robert

Default Drawing on Protected Sheet

That did it.

THANKS!!!!

Robert

If using Excel 2002 or newer version you can checkmark "edit objects" when
you
protect the sheet.

Earlier versions will probably require you to unprotect, do the drawing,
then
re-protect.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:09:49 GMT, "Robert" wrote:

I have a sheet setup that has 50% of the cells locked.

I need to be able to allow the user to draw arrows over
the cells that are not locked.

Basically the Right side of the sheet is for adding comments.
So I need to be able to draw on it.

TIA

Robert