Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default =SUMPRODUCT((Overtime!$J$6:$GY$6-DAY(Overtime!$J$6:$GY$6)+1=A25)*(Overtime!$J$7:$GY $2

I corrected the ranges that you were using, you had the wrong range in
getting the start date, and one was too large.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"paulrm906" wrote
in message ...

Hello Bif

I got it working I think I must of been doing something very minor
because after I copied Bob's version over and then picked up on a small
error I managered to get it working so thanks to both you and Bob.

Paul Maynard

--
paulrm906
paulrm906's Profile: