Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Default show locked cells

Hi Stephen,
Any pointers on applying code or using Visual Basic would be
awesome. I'm an intern and need some brownie points, so help
me out!

you may wish to visit David McRitchie's 'Getting Started With Macros And
User Defined Functions' at:

You might also look at David's tutorials page at:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

---
Regards,
Norman

"Stephen" wrote in message
I need to be able to show which cells are unlocked and in which users of
this
spreadsheet can enter data via a light shade in the locked cells, but I
don't
want this shade to print. I found a few posts talking about this sort of
thing, but I don't know how to use the code given. Any pointers on