Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Adrian

Default Would like help with displaying data if are a certain value is

OK, I can understand that what I want to do is very complicated.

Before I email you direct, I have thought of a simpler, if not so go solution.

Could someone show how to create a button or something that when clicked
hides any rows that do not have a value in a certain column?

(that would work just as well as I could set the page up not to print the
column that is used to say something is selected).

If I don't get an answer on this one, then I'll email you direct Otto.
(Thanks for the offer)