Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Default Filtered data chart

Hello:
I am not sure how you show yr ranking. If this is in random order just with
a column showing the rank number, you can pick up yr data with VLOOKUP and
display it in the right order (e.g. with rank 1-5). Simply link yr chart to
these cells and it should work, i.e. it shd be dynamic.
One remark: RANK may give similar rank numbers which could mess up your
VLOOKUP. Hence, make a workaround to generate unique rank numbers.
HTH,
Henk

"shrutikhurana" wrote:

Hi

I am filtering data based on rank, and I would like to plot the top 5
automatically on the chart. basically these ranks and their data is
all linked...so i want the chart to change as and when data changes and
ranks go up or down

How do i go ahead doing that?

--
shrutikhurana