Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default Always use the last number in another column for a formula

Both formulas you were given works, Domenic's work only if the last value is
a number. So you must have applied them incorrectly,
what is the column you are using?

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"ssipiora" wrote in
message ...

Thanks for the tips, but neither of them are working. I have a feeling
it's more due to my poor explanation so I'm going to try again.

I have a column where have calculations of daily inventory levels
(prior day ending - sales + inventory added). Each day a new entry gets
created in the column.

I have a separate area of the spreadsheet where I need to use the last
entry in the column described above to calculate the number of days of
inventory on hand.

I need to return only the value of the last cell in the column to the
cell so I can then use it to calculate the days of remaining inventory
on hand.

Thanks in advance.

--
ssipiora