Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Default Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?

What is a Visio 12d spider chart? Do you mean 12 axis in one spider chart,
looking like a clock, every axis representing a parameter? Excel's name for
Spider chart is Radar Chart, and standard available.
Pls post again with more details so we can help you more concretely.
GL,
Henk

"Robert" wrote:

I'm looking for a 12-dimension version of the Visio spider chart template -
or guidance that a non-expert could apply to change one of the provided tabs
into a 12-d version.