Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ticu

Default Hyperlink trouble

I have in a workbook the worksheets ws1 and ws2.
In A1 of ws2 I hold a hyperlink to a document on a network drive (let's
name it doc1.doc)
I need a funtion to polpulate A1 of WS1 with what it is in A1 of WS2,
i.e. when I click on A1 of Ws1 to open the same document doc1.doc as
when I click on A1 of ws2.

I don't need to copy A1 of WS2 and paste it on A1 of WS1 (that works
fine but that is not good for what I need). I need to type in A1 of Ws1
a formula that gives the same result as doing the copy and paste I
mentioned before. Anyone can help? Thanks

--
ticu
ticu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35232