Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kingcole

Default How do I reference a formula to a dropdown list

I had a table of data from which I created a drop-down list. I want to be
able to select the name of an item from the dropdown menu and then have the
data inputed through a formula. The problem I'm having is that while only
one row appears when I select the data from the drop-down, the rest are
hidden so the row numbers for my formula are only correct once. (ie, formula
uses cells B3 and C3, however when I select the next item from the list cells
B4 and C4 contain the data I wish to input)