Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nata

Default Template Excel Worksheet

Hi!

I'm trying to set up a template worksheet for data being exported from a
proprietary program that runs on a Progress database. The software has the
functionality, but I don't even know how to get started! Is there somewhere
that someone could point me where I could get that know-how? Or even just a
couple of pointers so I could figure it out myself over a couple of hours.
Right now, the program creates its own columns of data and I go in and copy
and paste the formulas and formats. I want it to dump those columns into an
EXISTING template.