Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Sirritys

Default I can't get Axis labels as I want!

Thanks guys for the help and patience, I don't mean to dishonor anyone,
I KNOW you guys know these things better than me.

But there was one problem with using extra sheet and chart from that

When I made extra table and it's values where like "='Sheet1'!B71" the
value came out like "0" if the 1st table was empty. Now the excel plots
that "0" as opposed not plotting empty cell. I wan't the curve just
stop, not to drop to value zero.

The same problem arises when I use "" or NA(), in formula, if
corresponding cell in table1 was empty cell.

Any suggestion how to solve this if I chart from another sheet/table.

(I can't assume the value area would be widened every time new value
will be added in future, since ppl who know nothing about excel has to
be able to update this chart)

Feeling sorry for being such a hard case,
Aki Koikkalainen