Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rm81

Default Count number of pages

Hi there,

I have an excel document with a variable number of pages and with various
named ranges. On the last page of my document I want to give the number of
pages in each named range i.e.
"ABC" = 2 pages
"DEF" = 4 pages
"GHI" = 3 pages etc

Is there a function or formula that exists that returns the number of pages
in these named ranges i.e. cell A500 = NBPAGES(range("ABC")) ?

If not, I presume I would have to do a macro. Taking into account the fact
that the result cells addresses are variable, does anyone have an idea of
what the code might be like?

Hope this makes sense!!
Thanks ever so much in advance for any contributions.
Regards,
rm81