Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Default I can't get Axis labels as I want!

Don: fully agree, and I want to add: Jon is also ver open in sharing his
knowledge and extremely patient with all of us that still have to learn what
Jon already mastered ages ago.

I cannot agree more to Jon's advice re the extra table. The extra table is
done very quickly. You can still use the original table in any report
instead of the new table that is simply made to make the charting easier.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Think about it. You can either use an extra sheet, which takes up a few KB
and a few minutes, or you can do crazy things with formulas and trying to
use unwieldy discontiguous ranges, and waste hours.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Sirritys" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, I think I'll surrender and do it that way ;-)

I just hate to use extra sheet for something like that.
(Don't want to put it to original sheet, so that extra table wouldn't
print)

Thanks for trying thought ;-)

-Aki