Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Drop-Down Boxes In Adjacent Columns

Did you use Data|Validation for those dropdowns?

If yes...

Debra Dalgleish knows how:
http://contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

Daryl B. wrote:

I have a drop-down box at the head of two columns next to each other. In the
first drop-down box, I have several States listed. Within the second
drop-down box there lists many city names. I would like a set-up to where the
second drop-down box will list the correct sub-set of city names that exist
in the State names from the first drop-down box. How is this accomplished?
Does there exist a better configuration for this?
--
Daryl B.

--

Dave Peterson