Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I create a template for global use in one single location

I am createing templates for use at my company. Problems:
1) I do not want to have more than one copy of any individual template.
2) I want to be able to add my template to some globally acccessable space
and have all the template users look at it there.
3) It would be best if I could direct Excel to include the templates from
a specific folder instead of selecting from the 'general templates' folder or
maybe even in addition to those supplied in the 'general templates'

Has anyone had to perform this before?