Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andy

Default Moving Information

"Max" wrote:

"Anupkumar" wrote:
.. I do not want the empty line between the two items.

The above won't happen if the suggested construct was implemented correctly.
Try it again ..
--
Max
Singapore

Yes this is true. It does not happen when I input the formula above.
Although it still includes the items with the 0 quantity, along with placing
it in order. I unfortunatly do not want it in chronological order. The items
are listed in a specific order on the "shopping list" and need to maintain
that order, if that makes sense. I am just trying to change the above formula
to not place the items in order, along with making it not pick up the items
with 0 quantity.

Thank you for all of your help!!!