Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Default Viewing Named Ranges

Hi Rob,

As you are working extensively with named ranges, you should download Jan
Karel Pieterse's invaluable Name Manager addin, which can be downloaded,
free of charge, at:

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.asp

---
Regards,
Norman

"Rob Moyle" wrote
in message ...

Hi All,

I've done some searches and can't find what I'm looking for - not sure
if it's possible or not?

I have a worksheet with anywhere between 50 - 80 different defined
named ranges on it.

I need to update the sheet occassionally by inserting new details (with
a corresponding new range name), as well as deleting or editing existing
ranges.

What I'd like to know is: Is there a way I can view the sheet so that
it shows the different ranges that have names - similar to using the
"View Formulas" check in the Excel Options, but to view ranges
instead?

Am I pushing my luck here?! ; )

Cheers,

Rob.