Debutante

Thanks..sorry my boss walked by and I just hit "send" really fast never
finished the original e-mail.

Unless I am doing something wrong when I drag a field to the left column it
is supposed to put text in all of the cells underneath.

Sometimes there is no text underneath.

1. If you hide a field how do you unhide it?
2. If you drag a field to the column the cells underneath
should have text inputted. I have to double-click on the
field in the field window to make the text underneath
the cells appear.
3. Unless I am doing something wrong when I drag a field to column I don't
see the field or the contents.
4. How do I make the sum appear when I do want it?
5. What is this "data" field that appears out of nowhere?

Thank you.