Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Averaging a column with 0's

=AVERAGE(IF(O38:O167<0,O38:O167))

which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not
just Enter.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Luna Saisho" wrote in message
Hiya!

I've been tasked to fix a spreadsheet that has a few issues. I've fixed
most of what I need, but I have a problem I'm wondering if anyone has a
solution to. :)

Basically, it needs to find an average of a rather tall column of times.
The problem is that until a truck has come to pick up the load, the times

are
all 0:00, and from what I know, it's averaging those zeros. Does anyone

know
how to adapt the averaging forumula (which is currently

=AVERAGE(O38:O167))
to forget about the zero'd times?

Thanks!!
Steph