Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Default Macro to add drop-down lists

The instructions for a data validation list here may help you:

comparini3000 wrote:
When you use the SUM function there are three ways of specifying the numbers
to add: you can type =sum(A2:B7), you can type =sum(1,2,3,4,...,n), or you
can use the formula editor. When a number is entered, another blank line
appears, making room for the next number.
I'd like to do the same thing with a drop-down list. How would I write a
macro that adds a drop-down list two cells below an existing drop-down list,
but the new list reflects the choices made in the previously existing list
(i.e. the same choice cannot be entered twice)?
Thanks in advance :)

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures