Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Conditional Format Issue

OK I see. You are right, it stops on a met condition. You need to AND the
conditions to get two at once

=AND(cond1,cond2)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dean F" wrote in message
It seems once the 'row()=....' condition is met, the subsequent conditions
aren't considered. I want to be able to set conditions based on that

formula,
as well as additional conditions based on the cell value.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Can you explain this bit

.... Is there a way for both formula and cell value conditions to be
considered?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dean F" wrote in message
1. formula is: row()=even(row()) - format: pattern/colour blue
2. cell value is: between .9 and .95 - format: font red
3. cell value is: less than .9 - format font red and bold italic

Thx

Dean

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

It is probably relative referencing, but we can tell better if you

show
us
the CF formula.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dean F" wrote in message
I have a column of calculated results. I have applied conditional
formatting
to alternate colours per line, then to change the font colour for

values
between 90 and 95% and also to change colour and bold values under

90%. It
is
working fine on all but the first three values in the column. I

have
copied
from the cells below and still get the same issued. I can't see

any
difference in the format or properties of these particular cells.

Any
thoughts?