Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Charles Williams

Default Req for help using INDIRECT or alt solution

I usually use OFFSET ; you can control the start point and length of the
time series subset fairly easily.

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel 2.2 Beta now available
www.DecisionModels.com

"eengland" wrote in
message ...

Hi - I am building a monster time series analysis, where i would love to
be able to build calculations based on an easily changable "start" cell
address. I was told the INDIRECT function would help me define a cell
by pulling a row # and column letter from 2 other cells....but so far
I've been unable to get this to work. Maybe INDIRECT is not what I
need. I welcome anyone's guidance as to how to get this to work.

THANK YOU !!!

Eric

--
eengland