Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Default isna & if functions

It's a way to tell excel to treat the formula as an array formula.

(not much better than 'cause you do!, huh?)

Lisa wrote:

You're the best. Thanks so much. Curiosity, why do you have to hit the
cntl+shift+enter key with arrays?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

=sum(if(isnumber(a1:a10),a1:a10))

them yourself.)

Adjust the range to match--but you can't use the whole column.

Lisa wrote:

I'm trying to add a column of numbers; however, it contains #N/A. Don't think
I got the logic correct. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Lisa

--

Dave Peterson