Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SimonCC

Default Question about different paste area sizes

Still having the same problem after downloading and installing updates and
service pack 2. I am not sure what else to do from here.

-Simon

"SiC" wrote:

I am also using the 2003 version of Excel, and have the same problem as Sam.
Maybe there's a patch we can download to fix this issue? I am going to check
for any downloadable updates for Excel 2003. Unfortunately it looks like
this post is going to be buried deeper and deeper in the mean time.

-Simon

" wrote:

which version of Excel are you using?
I have Excel 2002 (XP) and 2003, both give the warning you are looking
for.