Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AFSSkier

Default Conditional Formating Based on Date

How would I do a Conditional Formating for dates with a between statement for
three different conditions. With today being 06/07/06, the 1st date of
05/24/06 is between today()-4 and today()-15. 06/05/06 is between today()-3
and today()+3. 06/05/06 is between today()+4 and today()+60.

Today: 06/07/06

05/24/06 -14 (hi-lighted in Blue)
06/05/06 -2 (hi-lighted in Yellow)
07/26/06 +49 (hi-lighted in Orange)

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Use a formula of

=A1=TODAY()

and another of

=A1=TODAY()-3

assuming your cell is A1

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Roy" wrote in message

I need some help on conditional formating. What I want to do is change

the
color of a cell based on the date, i.e. if the date in the cell is today

or
greater I want the cell color to change to red, if the date is 3 days

before
the date in the cell I want it to change color to yellow.