Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Default Excel Views

Scott:

Low-tech, but....perhaps note on the worksheet?

To view at 100%:
<View<ZoomCheck: 100%
OR...[Alt] V Z 1 [enter]

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"scott" wrote:

In my spreedsheet I have multiple users. One problem that I am now
encountering is one user insist on changing the view of the ss from normal
and shrinking it to a different %. I do not know why he does it (to be
diffucult), there is no way that he will stop. With him changing the views
the other members that use the ss do not know how to chnage it back. In other
words they like it like it is and leave it alone. I have protected the cells
and formulas is there a way to remove the View option from the menu bar so
this person leaves it alone. I do not want to remove the entire menu bar.
Thanks I know what eveyone is thinking and believe me I have thought it but
there really is no other way around this so I need to remove or lock
it.Thanks Scott