Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
zuri125

Default a function that counts the number of cells with information

Is there such a function that counts the amount of cells with
information in them. For example right now Im trying to find this so I
can find an average. So Im wanting to divide the autosum by the number
of cells with information. The numbers that make up the autosum have
blank cells in between them, so i cant just count the number of cells;
i need the number of cells with information on them.
I hope you understand what Im asking for. Tell me if u want me to
explain more.
Thanks

--
zuri125